Sunday, December 3

Making multiples...

I don't know about you but when I try a new technique, and like it, I make multiples.
Such as the real leaves with Distress Oxides in my past posts.



Here's one I saved actually using Colorbox frost white on black card stock.
The base card is white card stock.
Using my ovals nesting dies I cut out the ovals and attached the black card stock to the base card.
The snowflakes are die cut from white card stock using Sizzix Tim Holtz "mini paper snowflakes" and applied to the card front.
Next I die cut the verse from Sizzix Tim Holtz "holiday words script" using white card stock and gluing it to the front of the card.
To finish I used diamond Stickles to color the snowflakes for a bit of glitz!

1 comment:

  1. The ghost-like image of the leaf in the background looks amazing! Gorgeous, gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!