Sunday, December 3

Distress to the rescue...

I have many watercolor mediums and like them all for one reason or another.
But today this watercolor needed Distress markers with my water color brush.

The base card is white linen card stock.
The main piece is water color paper with the Unity Stamp Co. poinsettia stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
Then it was time to water color so I used the Distress markers for outlining and floated the color with my water color brush.
The "Merry Christmas" (unknown company) was applied to the acrylic block to follow the curve of the leaf and stamped with Distress marker.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. Beautiful stamping and watercoloring. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!