Sunday, September 17

This one required Google...

I have had this set for a very long time and I thought i knew what it was...I didn't.
Today i looked at the stamp more closely to realize it was has different tree images in each, what I call panes of glass.
Then it was over to Google to find what I should color them.

The base card is cream car stock.
The main piece is a square of water color paper with the Impression Obsession Leaf Square Stamp stamped using StazOn timber brown ink.
I colored the piece with Derwent Inktense pencils and floated the color with a water color brush.
Wanting the square to look like a window I floated the brown around it and let it dry completely.
The main piece was taped onto the card front and I stamped the verse from Impression Obsession's CL406 We Gather Together set using the StazOn ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!