Sunday, September 17

Not much stamping...


Though sometimes you don't need too much!
The base card is white card stock with the front embossed using my BigKick and WeR Memory Keepers quilt folder.
*IMPORTANT - when using your BigKick and any of the square WeR folder you do this sandwich...leave the base as you wold for die cutting a thin lit, place your card stock in your folder, place 1(one) plate on top and run it through)
As per the sketch I cut the brown card stock with a layer of the leaf patterned paper and glued them to the card front.
I cut a strip of brown vellum and stamped the verse from MFT Stamps "harvest mouse" using Versamark ink, applied white embossing powder and heat set it.
I trimmed the strip and corner rounded the edges before gluing it to the inside of the top of the card, I thought it would look neater.
To finish I applied three white Nuvo drops.

1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!