Thursday, July 20

Whoooooooooooooooo...



Another embossing folder I was sure I wanted to get rid of...not so much!
The base card is black card stock with a layer of funky green textured card stock as per the sketch.
I ran the Cuttlebug "haunted house" embossing folder through the BigKick with black card stock.
Using the green card stock as a starting off point I trimmed around the embossed image so it showed the house in an upright position.
After that the house went through the paper trimmer to cut off 1/8" all around and sliced a window open for the ghost to come out.
I taped everything down then die cut the ghost of silver glitter paper using the smaller ghost on the Sizzix ghosts die.
the ghost tail went into the open window and I glue dotted him to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, what an awesome ghostly card! I love the pop of electric green against all that black and the ghost is super scary! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween scene!! LOVE that glittery ghost on the haunted house! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!