Tuesday, August 2

Very selfish on this posting...

Don't know about you but most of my cards are made for others.
I always try and think what someone else would like.
Today I decided to make my own birthday card.
That's right a card for me!


You can truly see what I love the most in colors on this card.
I be an earth tones girl.
The floral image is "Pop Pop Poppy" by Penny Black which I can't get enough of.
I used Distress markers on the image and Distress inks on the edgews of the card and the die cut verse.
The verse is from the "Celebration" set by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.

Off to pull out my new fabric and make a bag for me for my birthday.
Kinda selfish today but why not?
 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made your own bday card! :) Your flowers are so beautifully colored and the celebrate on the ribbon is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! What a great idea to make a card for yourself! And you are one of our two lucky winners for this week's vouchers from Simon Says Stamp. So you can get a gift for yourself too. Please send an email with your full name to the address in the sidebar of the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog. Thank you so much for celebrating with us! Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!